|Dates||Weekly Tariff||3-day Tariff|
|1st May – Mid June||£450||£285|
|Mid June – 30th September||£525||£285|
|1st October – 31st October||£485||£285|
|1st November – 30th April||£375||£260|
- Rose Cottage is available from Saturday to Saturday
- Lilac Cottage is available from Friday to Friday
- *Three night breaks available – in summer months only at short notice, please contact us for details email@example.com
- £20 reduction if you provide your own linen
- Christmas, New Year and Easter are charged at £550
- Hay Festival week £575
- Heating is charged separately.
- Longer lets may also be available.
- Cottages are non-smoking but well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- A 25% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm bookings.
- The remainder of the rental is payable a minimum of eight weeks prior to let.
- We ask all guests to arrive after 3pm and to vacate their cottage by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please by BACS or make cheques payable to Mrs P. Cartwright. (We are unable to accept payment by credit card.)