|Dates||Weekly Tariff||3-day Tariff|
|1st May – Mid June||£410||£265|
|Mid June – 30th September||£485||£265|
|1st October – 31st October||£445||£265|
|1st November – 30th April||£335||£240|
- Cottages are available from Saturday to Saturday *Three night breaks available but in summer months only at short notice, please contact us for details email@example.com
- £20 reduction if you provide your own linen
- Christmas, New Year and Easter are charged at £465
- Hay Festival week £550
- Heating is charged separately.
- Longer lets may also be available.
- Cottages are non-smoking but well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- A 25% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm bookings.
- The remainder of the rental is payable a minimum of eight weeks prior to let.
- We ask all guests to arrive after 3pm and to vacate their cottage by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please make cheques payable to Mrs Pru Cartwright. (We are unable to accept payment by credit card.)