We are a family business with the prime objective to offer you a very personal and flexible service to assist in making your special day memorable. Our exceptionally beautiful gardens and grounds, positioned high above the river Wye, provide the perfect setting for wonderful photographs of your wedding day.
- You will have exclusive use of the house and grounds
- Brobury House is licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies seating up to 100 guests in the conservatory, up to a 70 guests in the drawing room
- Wedding receptions for more than 40 people are marquee based.
- Accommodation: we offer B&B for up to 6 people in the main house and our holiday cottages sleep a further 8 people.
- We are not tied to any one caterer or marquee company.
- We do not charge corkage.
- We know skilled and reliable florists, cake makers, caterers etc to recommend if you would like us to organize a complete package for you.
Please click here to view and download further information on Brobury House Wedding Ceremony & Receptions.
We host a maximum of eight weddings per year.
Page header credits:
Bstyled, Bill Childs, Ashton Rose Bridal, Great British Florist
We wanted to say “Thank you” for letting us use your lovely home as the venue for our wedding. It truly was a very special, memorable day. Rachel & Rex
Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate our wedding in your stunningly beautiful home & grounds. Pru, particularly a great big loving hug. Our day was amazing. We hope you enjoyed our celebration and wedding party just as much as we did. Tim & Sharon D
We had the most fantastic wedding day, we couldn’t have asked for anything better, it was perfect. You helped make the planning & prep very easy and not stressful. All the staff made the gardens look so beautiful and then of course you were there to look after us. Thank you so much. G & M
We had such a lovely day with so many lovely memories created. We both can’t thank you enough for giving us such a special wedding day at a beautiful venue. Simon & Emma
Thank you so much for hosting our wedding day. Despite the drizzle we had an absolutely perfect day and we loved being at Brobury House. All of our guests commented on the gorgeous venue too. We shall treasure the memories of our day always. Helen & Roger
Thank you so much for allowing us to use your home for our wedding. It was such a lovely venue. Thank you also for co-ordinating behind the scenes, we really appreciated it. P.S. Thank you for the treat of champagne & chocolates in our room. Sam & Dave
We feel very privileged to have been married at your wonderful residence, and will remember the day always with a smile for the rest of our lives. J & V